Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Little Caroline is 9 months old!



I can't believe our little girl is growing so fast! She has changed so much in the last few weeks. She has said goodbye to her bottle and baby food and hello to table foods and cups with a straw. She loves to eat anything you put in front of her. She has become bored with her exersaucer, jumperoo, and floor mat. She likes to be on the floor practicing her moves and pulling up. I suspect she will be crawling very soon. She is my only child that prefers to sit INSIDE the bottom of the grocery cart instead of at the top where you can look around. Whatever allows me to get my errands done!

1 comment:

Dawn said...

She is adorable! And, congrats on giving up that bottle so easily!

I just got Camryn weaned from the Boob at 22.5 months! LOL! Bout time!