Saturday, October 04, 2008

Trip to Chester's Pumpkin Patch

We all had a great time at the pumpkin patch today. Hopefully, Graeme will ride a pony next year and feed the animals. Here are some pictures of the things we did. I have no photographic abilities so I was just snapping the subjects as fast as I could. Please look beyond the fact that no one is looking at the camera and try to imagine that they are smiling RIGHT at you.


It looks like sister is standing but that is not the case.








HAYRIDE




Hey! Look at anything but me! Thanks!


MAZE



Gavin wasn't cooperating at all when it came to posing for the camera so we have some shots of Graeme by himself.




THE FAST SLIDE
They told us they waxed it the night before and I believe it! There is no stopping once you get going which is very fast and then land in a huge pile of sand. Not good for the shoes...

No comments: