Sunday, June 08, 2008

Goodbye Tonsils and Adenoids!

Graeme had his tonsils and adenoids removed on May 27th. It has been a long list of difficulties that lead to this outcome. I am already seeing alot of improvement in his speech, appetite, and overall demeanor. The recovery process hasn't been fun but it is now +12 days since the surgery and he is finally feeling good!



I found a book at the library called, "Goodbye, Tonsils" that was really cute. It is written by a little girl that gets her tonsils out and she describes her experience. Graeme loved the book. Her parents give her a party and a cake so I made Graeme a cake too.



This was in the recovery room. He had to sleep awhile before we took him home. He did very well and we were able to leave by 9 that morning.



I had to make him eat and drink so we started with Gogurt. They were a lifesaver. I think we went through a whole box from Sam's.

No comments: